VCC Exhibitor Services (electrical, booth cleaning, telecom/ internet, booth security)
Levy Show Services (material handling, shipping, furniture, labour, etc.)
Booth Design and Decor
Riggit (hanging banners, overhead lighting)
Exhibitor Appointed Contractor
Friday, January 11, 2019, 10 AM – 5 PM
Saturday, January 12, 2019, 10 AM – 6 PM
Sunday, January 13, 2019, 11 AM – 4 PM
Wednesday, January 9, 2019
Sponsor move-in. Detailed schedule to follow.
Thursday, January 10, 2019
Exhibitor move-in. Detailed schedule to follow.
Sunday, January 13, 5 PM – Monday, January 14, 2019
Sponsor and exhibitor move-out. Detailed schedule to follow.
Exhibitors must have adequate and up to date insurance for a minimum of $1,000,000.00 General Liability Coverage inclusive of bodily injury and/or property damage for each occurrence. Lift Co. Ltd. must be named as an additional insured.
VCC Exhibitor Services Early Bird Discount Deadline
Wednesday, January 2
Levy Show Services Early Bird Discount Deadline
Friday, December 28
Levy Advanced Warehouse Receiving Window
Friday, December 7 – Friday, January 4
Booth Approval Deadline
Monday, December 3
– electrical (booth spaces do not include power)
– booth cleaning
– telecom/ internet (booth spaces do not include internet)
– booth security
1 / Go to the Online Ordering System
2 / Click ‘order services online’
3 / Scroll down to January 2019
4 / Click on ‘Lift & Co. Cannabis Expo 2019’
5 / Enter your booth number
Levy Show Services is the Lift & Co. Cannabis Expo official general service contractor.
– Material handling
– Shipping and customs
– Carpet, drape and complements
– Tables and chairs
– Furniture rental
– Prestige furniture rental
– Hardwall systems
– Graphics and signs
– Plants and flowers
– Audio visual and computers
– Install and dismantle labour
– Request for set-up by non-official contractor (EAC)
Services can be ordered via Levy’s Online Ordering System. The show code is LIFT2019.
For display companies ordering on behalf of an exhibitor, please enter your company names as exhibitor name c/o display company.
Have your booth number on hand. If you do not know your booth number, please enter “0” (zero).
Displays must not protrude beyond the measured booth dimensions or obstruct a clear view of the neighbouring booths, and may not be taller than 8 ft. in height except in speciﬁed areas. Exhibitors may extend the height of their display up to 12’ in height if:
1 / graphic/signs are limited to company name/logo
2 / exhibit is a professionally constructed display and does not present a safety hazard
3 / all sides of the additional height are finished and the back side does not include any company name/product (or anything that would interfere with a neighboring exhibit)
4 / no product is displayed above 9’
5 / detailed photos and/or plans are submitted to show management for review and approval. Submit here.
No Exhibitor shall permit the exposure of any unﬁnished surface to neighbouring booths. If the Exhibitor fails to correct the unﬁnished part, Lift & Co. will have the right to ﬁnish such outside partitions at the exhibitor’s expense.
A final rendering of your booth must be submitted to show management for approval no later than Monday, December 3, 2018 if:
1 / your booth is 200 ft. sq. or more
2 / your in-line booth is requesting a maximum height of more than 8′ (12′ maximum)
All exhibitors must maintain “reasonable sight lines” from the aisle line, regardless of the size of the exhibit.
Consider sight lines as a major factor when designing your booth.
Do not block or obstruct the clear view, visibility and accessibility of other booth spaces.
Lift & Co. reserves the right to regulate “reasonable sight lines”, determine the eligibility of a booth floorplan, and retains the right to restrict or prohibit a booth floorplan if it is found to be in violation of reasonable sight lines.
An in-line booth has adjoining booths on one, two or three sides.
Back walls: maximum height permitted is 8’ (exceptions above)
Side walls: maximum height permitted is 8’
– Side walls must be set back at least 5’ from the aisle line
– Extending back 5’ from the aisle line, the maximum height for side walls is 4’
An island is a booth with aisles on all for sides
Perimeter walls: a wall of solid construction that runs along the perimeter of the booth. Maximum height permitted is 4’
All other walls: maximum height permitted is 16’
– Walls of solid construction and 16’ in height, should be located in the centre of the exhibit space to take into account “reasonable sight lines”
– Walls that are not of solid construction (plexi or transparent material) and are non-continuous (not more than 4’ wide), are acceptable if they do not interfere with “reasonable sight lines” of surrounding exhibitors
Hanging banners and overhead lighting can be ordered from Riggit via their Online Ordering System. Once at the website:
1 / Click ‘order services online’
2 / Scroll down to January 2019
3 / Click on ‘Lift & Co. Cannabis Expo 2019’
4 / Enter your booth number
– all banners will be hung at a height of 20′ from the ground to the top of the banner
– banners must not extend outside the footprint of your booth, into neighbouring booths, or into aisle space
– install time: the time your banner will be assembled and ready to hang or the time your lighting will be ready for focus
– load out time: the time your booth will be clear/ accessible for the lift
– please indicate if you require any overhead power for lighting or a rotating banner
Exhibitors wishing to use a contractor other than Levy Show Service Inc. to set up and dismantle their exhibits must fill out the Exhibitor Appointed Contractor (EAC) form and return to Levy Show Services no later than December 28, 2018. If this form and the certificate of insurance from the non-official contractor is not received by December 28, 2018, your non-official contractor will be allowed to supervise only. All labour must then be hired from Levy Show Service Inc. for installation and dismantle of the exhibit.