Tickets on sale now
Get to know cannabis.
The Lift & Co. Cannabis Expo presents three full-days of programming on two stages, Main and Demo. Whether you are in the business of, have never consumed, are new to, or are a self-proclaimed connoisseur of cannabis - Expo sessions are a must-see.
- Bedroom Cannabis: Sex and Other Intimate Delights
- CBD: Milestones, Myths and Down-Right Malarkey
- Parenting & Cannabis: The Birds, Bees and Buds
- A Foodie's Guide to Edibles: Fine Dining for Fun
- Blooms for Boomers: New Retiree-Friendly Strains and Products
- Do Try This At Home: A Home Growers Guide to Planting Cannabis
- Looking Good and Feeling Great: Cannabis Beauty Products
- Cannabis Bakers' Masterclass: The New All-Purpose Flower
- Cannabis, Clarity and Wellness: New and Overdue Treatments and Therapies
Located at street level of the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, this 10,000-square-foot space will provide a first-ever dedicated exhibition space for the latest in vaporizer tools and technology.
In collaboration with humble+fume, this space will give attendees a chance to explore an expansive collection of innovative and design-focused accessories from rolling papers to glass water pipes, preservation packs, kitchen appliances and more.
In collaboration with Green Planet Wholesale, the Grow Zone will shine a light on one of the hottest topics in adult-use cannabis: the home grow. This space will display the equipment needed and provide the necessary information to learn how to grow at home or run a micro-facility.
Places to Meet
We know that covering over 200,000 sq. ft. of exhibitors can be tiring. If you need a spot to take a load off, chat with a fellow canna-connoisseur, or get to know a new business connection, make sure to head to The Hub (in collaboration with Cronos Group) or The Meeting Lounge (in collaboration with CCI).
Places to Eat
Did someone say they have the munchies?
There are two lounges to grab a bite to eat or satisfy your afternoon coffee craving on the Expo floor. Visit the Atomic Cafe on the West side (in collaboration with Edison), or the Food and Beverage Lounge on the East side (in collaboration with FIGR).
Connect and Recharge
Phone dead? Out of data? We want to make sure your mobile devices are fully powered up so you can follow us on social (@liftandco) and share all of the weekends shenanigans using #LiftCoExpo. There will be several charging stations throughout the Expo floor and FREE WIFI.