As Canada’s recreational cannabis industry develops, consumer demand and product preferences – more than any regulations – will be the guiding force directing Canada’s cannabis sector. In this panel, hear how different distribution models will meet Canada’s goals for a safer, secure, and prosperous cannabis sector.
• Control board versus retail sales versus online distribution
• The customer experience: anticipated trends for new consumers and transitioning ‘black market’ consumers
• Next stage licensing requirements and best practices for supply chain management
• New logistics solutions for tracking and data collection – and ensuring consumer/patient privacy
• Emerging POS and inventory systems for efficiency and compliance